College Fair / College Visit Requirement
Crosby Scholars have two options to meet this requirement. You may either attend 1 college fair OR visit 4 different college admissions sessions. You may do this any time during your sophomore or junior years, or by October 31st of your senior year.
This is your opportunity to discover which college is right for YOU!
College Fair: Please take this form with you to the college fair. We ask that you meet with 4 college representatives and ask each representative to sign your form verifying your participation. You must submit this form at the Crosby Scholars table before leaving the fair. If a Crosby representative is not in attendance, you must submit this form directly to the Crosby Scholars office. You are not required to stay for the entire fair.
Upcoming College Fairs--Open to the Public:
Charlotte Performing and Visual Arts College Fair: 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. on September 24 (Levine Museum of the New South)
Cabarrus County Schools Consolidated Fair: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. on October 18 (Cabarrus Arena & Event Center)
Upcoming College Fairs--For Students at that High School Only:
- Pine Lake Preparatory: 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. on October 18
- Mooresville High School: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. on October 19
- Lake Norman High School: 10:15 - 11:15 a.m. on October 19
- South Iredell High School: 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. on October 19
- West Iredell High School: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. on October 20
- Statesville High School: 10:15 - 11:15 a.m. on October 20
- North Iredell High School: 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. on October 20