How does the Crosby Scholars Program assist middle school students?
- Offers workshops to help students become better students and individuals
- Provides students a way to get involved with their communities
- Takes students to college campuses so they can picture themselves in college
- Encourages a drug-free lifestyle
- Yearly recognition of middle school students who complete the program
What is required of middle school Crosby Scholars each school year?
- Attend one Crosby Scholars Academy. (Check our calendar for dates!)
- Perform at least 2 hours of community service and provide documentation.
- Fulfill the terms of the Partnership Agreement by demonstrating good citizenship in your school and community. (You may not receive out-of-school suspension.)