Welcome to the Crosby Scholars High School Program
Our latest newsletter includes very important program updates. Please take a couple minutes to read through it!
Preparing for college starts now! The decisions you make, the classes you take, and the grades you earn do matter. As a Crosby Scholar, you have made the decision to prepare for college enrollment. We want to help you achieve this goal. Involve your family as your support system, and get to know your high school counselor.
Crosby Scholars Officers- click here to see who the Crosby Officers are at your school! They are available to help answer any questions you have about the Program.
Requirements for 9-11th Grade
- Each school year, participants must attend one academy. Due to COVID-19, students can complete their academy requirement online. Log in to Student Portal to see the online options available. Academies are academic and personal enrichment workshops.
- Each student must complete two hours of community service. Click here to print the form and see what community service opportunities are available.
- Every junior must complete a Think Like a Senior Session in the spring semester
- Scholars who completed the Program in 8th grade are automatically enrolled in the Program freshman year but will need to update their Student Portal by adding their new high school after July 2, 2020
When Can I join the High School Program?
- Students in 9th and 10th grade interested in enrolling must submit an application during our open enrollment period at the beginning of the school year (around August 15- early October). Click "apply now" on the homepage of the website. After sophomore year, students cannot join the Program.