A simple act of kindness can change someone's day! So maybe people in our community are working hard to keep everything going. From Healthcare workers to teachers, we want to spread a little kindness. Crosby Scholars we are counting on you to help. Here is what you need to do:
- Make 5 handmade cards. Be creative, use what you have at your house.
- Be sure to include inspirational phrases, words of kindness & appreciation.
- Put all 5 cards in a zip lock bag or bigger envelope.
- Be sure to include your first and last name on the bag or envelope, only put your first name on the card itself. (The name on the bag is so we know who to give community service credit to)
- Bring your cards or mail them to
Crosby Scholars Iredell County
Goodwill Career Connections Center
124 Fourth Crescent Place, Statesville, NC 28625.
When we receive your 5 cards, we will give you 2 hours of community service credit and that will fulfill your service requirement for this year. If you have any questions or you need information on the Mooresville drop-off location, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As a bonus, anyone who turns in their service hours or turns in cards by 1/31/21 will be entered in a drawing for a pair of Beats Flex Earphones!