- attend a public middle or high school in Iredell County
- demonstrate good citizenship
- attend one Crosby Scholar Academy each school year (two during the senior year)
- complete at least 2 hours of community service each school year AND submitting a community service form by the yearly deadline - Click here for the form.
- follow school rules and avoid out-of-school suspension
- (sophomores through seniors only) speak with 4 college reps at a college fair OR visit 4 college campuses AND submitting a college fair/college visit form. Click here for the form.
- participating in other requirements as assigned by grade level, especially during the senior year
- make education a priority in life by striving to maintain at least a 2.0 GPA (minimum) in order to complete High School and enroll in a post-secondary institution
- contribute to a cooperative school environment by being courteous, considerate, and respectful toward teachers, school officials, adults, and fellow classmates
- use academic assistance provided by parents, school, community and the Program
- develop leadership skills through active involvement in school and the community
- strive for perfect attendance and avoid unexcused absences
- refrain from any form of bullying - verbal, physical or cyber
- obey the law and stay drug free, by refusing to make, sell, use, distribute, or possess illegal drugs