Crosby Club meetings are held by grade level at each high school. A staff member meets with students four times in the spring semester. At some schools, the meetings begin in the fall semester. Meetings are during SMART lunch or after school. This is not Program requirement, but our staff encourages all students to participate.
** COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT**
Crosby Club meetings went virtual in the spring semester of 2020. The recordings were featured on our the Student Portal throughout the spring semester. If a student would still like to watch the recordings, finish the worksheet for each meeting, and complete attendance, please contact Ms. Montgomery at email@example.com.
Staff share positive personal, social, and educational experiences with their scholars. They help Crosby Scholars achieve their goals by leading discussions on topics focused on the college admissions process. The topics build a foundation of knowledge that prepares the scholar for the Senior Program. Meetings typically include a short activity with time for questions and discussion.
Crosby Club meetings are group meetings and therefore are not rescheduled unless school is closed or after-school activities are canceled by the school.
- Scholars should register through their Student Portal for the first meeting.
- Meetings are held at school and last about 30 minutes.
- Attendance is taken at each meeting and is recorded in our office.
- Meeting dates are posted in the Student Portals, but may be rescheduled due to pep rally schedules, weather events, etc.
- Attendance is not required, but strongly encouraged.
Students and parents can also find meeting information on the Student Portal. Emails will also be sent with meeting information.
Grade 9 HANDOUTS:
Grade 10 HANDOUTS:
Club Meeting #2
GRADE 11 HANDOUTS:
Club Meeting #2