Crosby Club meetings are held by grade level at each high school. A volunteer advisor meets with students four times. Meetings are during school hours or after school, depending on the school. Most schools will begin their meetings in the Spring semester.
Crosby Club Meeting Information- click on this link to find out when meetings are held at your school!
Advisors share positive personal, social, and educational experiences with their scholars. They help Crosby Scholars achieve their goals by leading discussions on topics focused on the college admissions process. The topics build a foundation of knowledge that prepares the scholar for the Senior Program. Meetings typically include a short activity with time for questions and discussion.
Crosby Club meetings are group meetings and therefore are not rescheduled unless school is closed or after-school activities are canceled by the school.
- Scholars should register through their student portal for the first meeting.
- Meetings are held at school and last about 30 minutes.
- Attendance is taken at each meeting and is recorded in our office.
- To be excused from a meeting, a scholar will need to contact the advisor or Crosby Scholars staff before the meeting.
- Meeting dates are posted in the student portals, but may be rescheduled due to pep rally schedules, weather events, etc.
- Attendance is not required, but strongly encouraged.
Students and parents can also find meeting information on the Student Portal. Emails will also be sent with meeting information.